Monday, May 26, 2008

New photos

Here is Riley with her new bike helmet and elbow and knee pads. She was so excited she kept them on all night.

I did not think it was possible for Nora to fall asleep while eating (since it's her favorite activity) but she pooped out in the middle of lunch last week. She fell asleep mid bite, then opened her eyes spit it out and went back to sleep. She took a 3 1/2 hour nap that day!!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!! (I tried to get a picture with my girls on mother's day and this is what I got)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love that Riley loved her safety gear. I was thinking about the change in safety attitudes over the years the other day. Growing up, I never wore a helmet or knee pads or whatnot. Then again, maybe my parents were just unconcerned with safety.

Nora falling asleep while eating is hilarious.