Sunday, February 10, 2008

Strawberry, strawberry, strawberry

Riley has become obsessed (and I'm not using this term lightly) with Strawberry Shortcake. If you enter our home you will probably find Riley either talking about, wearing, or "playing" something pertaining to Strawberry Shortcake (even if you can't outwardly see it). Pretty much anything that is pink is somehow related to strawberry...which is nice for us because she thinks that her room (even though nothing in it is Strawberry Shortcake) she calls her Strawberry Shortcake room.

Here is a picture of Riley with her new strawberry glasses.
(jo-jo, she's saying "not patriotic" in this picture)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's got good taste...Strawberry Shortcake rules!

Emily said...

Okay, I was planning on saying, "Strawberry Shortcake rules!" But I see Joleen beat me to it.

But she does. Not quite as awesome as Rainbow Brite, but cool nonetheless.

Auntie said...

It's fun to see another generation of girls enjoying Strawberry Shortcake and her friends. Now I wish I had saved more of Joleen & Emily's Strawberry stuff than I did.
Grammie